US$137
US$134
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$105
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$110
US$140
Homewood
Hyatt Place West Des Moines/Jordan Creek(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
Hyatt.com
US$112
West Des Moines Marriott(West Des Moines)
US$180
US$115
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$205
US$144
All reviewsjohnny's italian steakhousedes moinesrestaurant onsitepull out bedwedding receptiongreat shoppingbreakfast buffetnice arearooms are cleanjordan creek shoppingliving roomshopping and restaurantsroad triphot tubwould stay here againlobbypillows
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed the night here during a family get away. From the outside and walking in the lobby the hotel seems really nice. We went down to the pool which was okay. It was clean and decently warm, really the only thing I can say we enjoyed about the hotel. Went back to the room to take showers and there was very little water pressure, I had to put the nozzle on the center stream to get any pressure. The water fluctuated from scalding hot to cold the entire shower. Then we had to listen to the heater/air conditioning wall unit screaming and vibrating making a terrible racket all night. I didn't sleep a wink all night as just when I started to drift off to sleep it would kick in. It was aweful. It woke my 6 year old up half way through the night and she started crying and begging me to just shut it off. The bed also wasn't comfortable at all. Not sure what kind of mattress it was, but it was terrible. I really don't like leaving negative reviews like this but this was seriously one of the worst nights I have ever spent in a hotel. I have stayed at low rent hotels and slept better. I said something the next morning checking out and all I got was a "oh, sorry, I bet that was no fun". I don't recommend this place at all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tony S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

I apologize for your recent experience at my hotel. It definitely is not the standards that we have set. I would appreciate it if you could contact me at the hotel so I could get more details and could address any issues you experienced. Our team works very hard and we try to give every guest a 5 Star experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We were fortunate to stumble upon this brand new gem on our way home from several months in Arizona. It was pristine and beautifully decorated. The front desk manager, Joan, was gracious, friendly and exceptionally accommodating. Our room/suite was well-appointed and very comfortable with great beds and lots of pillows. It was the perfect end to a long day in the car and we will definitely return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tony S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to send in a review.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you next time. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to make your stay better.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Nice clean place, great front desk staff. Pool was nice a little cold for my liking, the hot tub was down when we were there which is what I like to use. Rooms were clean, I like the suites the living room is separated by a door to the bedroom, makes it a lot more quit. Breakfast buffet was good, enough to cover everyone needs. Pull out bed and rollaway bed was very uncomfortable for the kids. But overall stay was very nice for the price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Chris S, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Rhonda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay here with us. The front desk staff is one of our greatest assets, and I am glad to hear that they helped to provide a great experience for you and your family. I hope to see you again the next time you pass through West Des Moines!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Nice, quiet, clean, very good breakfast buffet, but breakfast costs extra. Easily accessible and a lot of nearby shopping and entertainment. Friendly staff and not overbearing. Very clean rooms and adequate parking facilities. Free breakfast would make for a 5 rating.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Chris S, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay with me here at the Holiday Inn and Suites West Des Moines Jordan Creek. Your feedback is so important to all of the staff here. I look forward to accommodating you again the next time you are in West Des Moines.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

On a business stay I needed to make color prints of an attachment. I asked Drew at the front desk about a color printer. He asked another very nice young man and he gave me a business card with an email address and told me to email the attachment to the address on the card and they would print off as many copies as I needed. As soon as I checked into my room I emailed the attachments. Within minutes there was a knock on my door. Same young man at the front desk delivered the copies to me. Example of extraordinary customer service

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Tony S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to send in a review. Our team strives to give our guests a 5 Star experience and I am glad we hit the mark with you. I will forward your comments to our team as I am sure they will be happy that you appreciated them going the extra mile. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to make your stay better.