All reviewsjohnny's italian steakhousedes moinesrestaurant onsitepull out bedwedding receptiongreat shoppingbreakfast buffetnice arearooms are cleanjordan creek shoppingliving roomshopping and restaurantsroad triphot tubwould stay here againlobbypillows
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Stayed here on the 18th of August because all the other hotels were full during that weekend. I was able to check in at 2.00 pm even though the usual check in time is 4.00 pm. I was given 2 complimentary tickets for drinks at Johnny's in the first floor. The check-in staff were friendly, the rooms were clean. The hotel is very close to Jordan creek mall and has many restaurants from PF Changs to Indian, Vietnamese, Chick Fil-a and many others within a 2 mile distance from the hotel. You can easily get on to the high way and reach DSM airport in about 10- 15 minutes.

Room Tip: My room was away from the road and it was super quiet ( Room 206 )
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I went to check into this hotel at 3:35pm on a weekday afternoon. The gentleman at the counter informed me that my room would not be ready since check in was at 4pm. When I made my reservation online, the website said check in was at 3pm. No worries.

However, when I noticed everyone in line had no problems checking in, I told him I'd just cancel my room reservation and find a new hotel. Hey, no problem, he magically found a room.

When I went upstairs to the room. I found the clerk to be correct. The room was not ready. Definitely not ready to welcome a customer at least. For $200 a night, I expected better service and quality. I promptly checked out and went to a hotel across the street.

If you are a business person, I'm sure this hotel takes care of you really well. If you are a weary traveler with a family, I recommend heading elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tony S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Johnnyh's Holiday Inn & Suites in West Des Moines.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced.
We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory experience was an exception.
Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We loved our stay at this Holiday Inn, you couldn't ask for a better location! Surrounded by restaurants, shopping and movies! Rooms were clean, beds were super comfy and the pillows were awesome! Definitely recommend for a stay in West Des Moines!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Tony S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Johnny's Holiday Inn & Suites WEST DES MOINES-JORDAN CREEK.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our hotel to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing Johnny's Holiday Inn & Suites , and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 515-333-5678 or tshepard@hoari.com.

515-333-5678
tshepard@hoari.com

Reviewed 18 May 2017

great location, near Jordan Creek shopping, multiple restaurants close to location. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and excellent restaurant on site. Johnnies steak house has superb food and service.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Tony S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you for stay with us at Johnny's Holiday Inn & Suites, and for your kind words. Please let us know if we can every do anything to make your stay better. We look forward to the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Every thing was clean and tiddy. Every single person who works here is very sweet, sincere and kind. If you want an amazing place to relax and stay this is the place you should go. Also need to say a special shout out to Adam the bartender and Stephanie the hostess. Exceptionally sweet and wonderful people who you can tell they care about their jobs and take pride in what they do!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tiffany L
Tony S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Johnny's Holiday Inn WEST DES MOINES-JORDAN CREEK.

Again, thank you for choosing Johnny's Holiday Inn, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 515-333-5678 or tshepard@hoari.com.

515-333-5678