“Excellent pizza!”

Gusto Pizza Co
Ranked #25 of 278 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had excellent pizza here. They have fresh and unique flavor combos that are delicious. Servers are generally friendly college kids.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Good gluten-free pizza. Fresh toppings. Nice atmosphere. I prefer the downtown location better next to Orange Leaf. Dessert convenience for families.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Gusto use to be a favorite of ours. We have tried Gusto twice lately. The service and food has gone downhill. No one wanted to help us / take our order. I asked if you could do a bucket of beers (we use to do this at downy location). And the girl goes "I don't know" and that was it. So, we ordered a beer a piece and she was annoyed to even take our order. My husband ordered a pepperoni and I ordered the Hawaiian. The dough in the pepperoni was borderline raw. The Hawaiian was not good, I should have read the description more clearly. I didn't like the corn and sour cream with teriyaki. No one cared / asked why we left. With pizzas with only one piece taken. We would have said something about the pepperoni one, but didn't want to deal with the attitude of the girl at the check-in desk again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Good flavor and taste. Seems like they really listen to what you are needing in a pie. I actually think they are best in the west side of town. Specialty pizzas are really good!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We have Gusto pizza frequently and have never been disappointed. We always do pick up and have never dined in. They have a great gluten free option.