“So Delicious!!”

Eat Thai, Thai Eatery
Ranked #15 of 278 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 21 November 2017

An absolute favorite! Great place with great food! Love how easy it is to order via phone and pick up within 10-20 minutes! Definitely a MUST TRY if you love Thai food! Also, super friendly staff! Always greeted with a smile!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times in the last couple months. The food is consistently amazing! They can spice it up to what ever level you desire. I had the Panang curry. It was spicy, flavorful and loaded with chicken. My daughter had pad Thai, spicy, which she loved. Service is super fast and friendly.
Bonus points when they asked the party seated behind us to please turn off their phones which were playing load obnoxious you tube videos. The ambience is wonderful for visiting and having conversations!
I will continue to frequent this establishment whenever I crave Thai!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I had the most delicious lunch. Had the spicy bamboo beef and a papaya salad. Friendly staff. Clean restaurant. Not loud. We almost missed the entrance. So here's a hint: they are in the same shopping center as Brown s specialty shoes.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Their massaman curry is simply scrumptious. Everything we have tried on the menu over 6 or 7 visits now has been good. They have a very flexible system for choosing how hot you want any dish, so you can get it the way you like it. That siad, go for 5 on the massaman. It is super good. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We went on a Wednesday evening, there were three of us. We started with crab Rangoons, they were perfect. I choose the Pad See Ew and my friends split the panang curry. We were all pleased with our meals, but the pad see ew won out with all three of us. The server was so helpful with explain dishes and sticking with what he knew I didn't want. I am ready to go again.
I saw plenty of take out orders leaving the restaurant.