“Awesome Curry!!”

Eat Thai, Thai Eatery
Ranked #12 of 273 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here last week and had amazing food and great service. I recommend the Tom Kha soup, the Thai dumplings and the yellow curry! Awesome flavor at a great price.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The serving size us appropriate and the sauces are not too heavy. Favorite is the fresh spring roll. Peanut sauce is great with the roll. Low Cal awesome

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My family loves Eat Thai! The staff is very friendly and caring. We've been coming here for five years and have tried many selections. They easily accommodate vegetarians and our food always arrives as expected. The decor is simple and clean. It's our favorite uncrowded spot for Valentine's and Mother's Day. After moving from Chicago and leaving our favorite Asian restaurants, we are thrilled to have found Eat Thai.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Holy moly I heard everyone say this place was better than Cool Basil... Okay love does not cover how much I love Cool Basil. This place is better. Soooo good. If they had sushi I would make the total switch.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We stumbled upon this place by accident, and were very pleased as soon as we walked in. The wait staff is super nice and friendly. We ordered, crab delight- they were the best we both ever had, and the thai dumplings- and omg they were awesome. I am already dreaming about coming back. I ordered the pad see ew- huge portion and I did not want to stop eating. He shared some of mine but also ordered the dumpling soup- he said it was the best soup he ever ordered in any asian restaurant. We did not have any room for dessert but I noticed they had a larger selection. Please try this place, promise you won't regret it!