“Extremely slow service!”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #197 of 271 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Have been here twice around 12:15. Sat in the drive through for 20 minutes with only 4 cars in front of me smelling the exhaust from the person in front of me. All the worker had to say was that they were filling call ahead orders too. Drive through should be fast and if your going to do call ahead orders then you should be staffed appropriately!!! You can get Hy-Vee Chinese right next door.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Ok so the only reason I went in after our initial bad experience was because it's been a few months and was hoping it's been open longer and could work the kinks out. WRONG. We walk in and the two girls working the line are on their cell phones and then talking to a friend sitting at a near by table that just stopped in for a visit. She totally skips on our portions. Gives one scoop (a small 1 entree container is about 2) then even takes some off and puts back in the pan like even that was too much. I got the orange chicken which is one of my favs at this company and took a bite and it was almost pure vinegar. I went back up to her interrupting her and her friend and said something was wrong with it and we need something else. She looked at me like i had two heads. She wouldn't try it, she asked her friend to try it and she wouldn't then they got a cook to try it and he noticed immediately. She didn't even pull the pan off the line and I saw her serve it to another to-go customer who probably got a big surprise when they got home. I've had nothing but bad experiences here. HIRE QUALITY PEOPLE!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2015

This is fast food Chinese that is spotty, sometimes good - sometimes not so good, hit or miss, not a place that I would frequent.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

My husband and I went in here for lunch. I had the Kung Pao Chicken and Mushroom Chicken with noodles. YUMMY! He had the Kung Pao Chicken and rice. The serving was very generous. The veggies were super fresh and high quality. The crab rangoons are HORRIBLE. lol I think they need a lot of help but I came here for lunch and we were not disappointed. I need to remember to come here more often.

1  Thank deegeegirl
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This is your typical mall-style Chinese affair. The selection of options is limited, but what is served is of excellent flavor. The customer service is slightly better then the rest if the competitive food court employees. The only major complaint is they seemed ill equipped to handle the often busy lunch hour rush as they often run short on many of their favorite and staple items. This leads to long lines and losing customers to other restaurants. Overall, not a bad Chinese affair if you are prepared to wait.