“Good salad bar and soup!”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #14 of 274 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I wish Cedar Rapids had a Jason's Deli! Friendly staff and great food! Had the salad bar and soup, broccoli cheddar and chicken pot pie! Wow it was good on a cool day! Definitely will return!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Phenomenal! I could eat that salad all day everyday! I do like to get the raspberry vinaigrette however instead of the basalmic. It just goes better with the salad. I also prefer not to get the chicken. It just gives it a weird taste. One of my favorite salads EVER! And have you tried their fruit dip? I could drink that stuff. HEAVENLY Have you tried their brownies??? OMG

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The service is always prompt at Jason's Deli--which is important to me when I accompany a friend who is a police officer! When you enter, you walk to the long counter and order your food from a sizable menu and then seat yourself. Once your food is ready, it is delivered to your table. My favorite selection is the "beefeater" sandwich--hoagie bun heaped high with warm, thinly sliced roast beef with au jus on the side.
Great meal at reasonable price.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have in the past dined here often and I miss that I don't have one closer to where I now live. The staff always very pleasant and greeting upon arrival. It's a great place to enjoy good food and have the freedom to enjoy a relaxing lunch with friends. I usually get the salad bar with/ wo soup- the soup selection has a nice variety on a daily basis. The salad bar is amazing- lots of choices in single items as well as mixed salads - enjoy a mixed green salad or if you feel like noshing - large variety of munch items. The place is always packed at lunch but you can often find a table on the edge of the fray so you aren't overrun by folks on a time crunch and with the tables packed so close together you don't feel like a sardine in a can.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I think Jason's Deli puts the most meat in its sandwiches of any firm in the metro. It has a big catering business for taking box lunches to local businesses. I think the prices are very competitive. There is a free parking lot in front of the business.