“Stress relief”

China Garden
Ranked #133 of 266 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Stress relief is only found while eating Italian food at Olive Garden my server Sadie was a delight and a true gem. She was very knowledgeable offered us a wine sample and asked if we wanted dessert.

There are newer reviews for China Garden

Reviewed 23 March 2016

When staying at the airport Baymont if you are looking for something different to be delivered.....they deliver there and it is still piping hot! My husband loves Chinese...me not so much but this place has a great sweet and sour chicken! Huge servings!

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Food was decent, but honostly could have had the same quality from panda express.... Don't order pot stickers they were horrible. Sad thing is I used to order from them alot. This time the quality just wasn't there.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Saturday night - someplace to eat- we were the only customers the whole time we were there. Not a lot of screaming children ! We both order the hot-sour soup-different but good and spicey. The egg roll was small but acceptable.
Our main course we both choose the beef with mushrooms which included other vegetables-ok-not bad-not exceptional-we both did not want something fried or covered with a sugary sauce. The beef was thin sliced and again acceptable. Priced without any drinks was around $9.20 -we did order shrimp spring rolls-not so hot. So the meal was acceptable but not memorable.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Took over 90 minutes to get my food! I placed the order online then 45 minutes later I call the restaurant inquiring about the food and the man tells me that it is on its way. 20 minutes later I call the restaurant back and now he cant find the order. Apparently they ran out of printer paper or something. I had to go pick up my food because he said it would be an additional 30 minutes to deliver my food. They refused to do anything to rectify the situation. I will never eat there again because of this. The food was wasn't good either, the "fried" rice was mostly white rice with a few pieces of peas and egg. The crab Rangoon was soggy and not fluffy like I have had it at other places.