“Lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

The friend and I generally choose the same choices. The catfish, fries, slaw.
Excellent filling meal.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Visiting the area and eager to dine at this restaurant again for lunch. My husband's Arctic Char was delicious and I was eager for walleye. Mine was very ho-hum...Parmesan encrusted and very dry and overdone (even though I asked the waitress about making sure it wasn't!) plus the sweet potato fries were equally tough and overdone. The lunch tasted like overused grease. I'm glad my husband had a wonderful lunch. Not time to send mine back....disappointing. We'll try again another visit to W. Des Moines. Prior to this
It has always been top-notch for us.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Good all the time food. Great selection, they even have sushi. The only disappointment is every time we order oysters on the halfshell, they are out. EVERY. TIME. No matter what day, hour etc. That gets old.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Nice staff, good service, great food. Love the selection, as I do not eat meat, I am a only fish and seafood so this is a great place for me

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We had ate here a few years ago, liked it then and loved it now. Busy but pleasant staff. They excel in a wide variety of food from the water, both fresh and salt. They also offer a tremendous selection of sushi, prepared on sight. This night we sampled their clam chowder (their claim as the best soup in Des Moines, could be), trout almandine and the Des Moines sushi roll. All were excellent along with great service.