All reviewsyogurt barfree eveningmini kitchenfire pithot tubbig tvperfect rooma great staymade to order breakfastmy favorite parthappy hourindoor poolbreakfast sandwichcomfortable roomsfree breakfastdes moineswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This was an absolutely amazing hotel! A fun, new contemporary twist on your usual hotel. The decor was beautiful and the rooms were very clean. The included breakfast was really healthy and delicious! Not your usual breakfast from those other hotels! I actually enjoyed this food very much! I can't wait for our next trip through the area to revisit Element!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely LOVED this hotel! Super comfortable beds, Perfect room layout, outlets with USB ports, free non-typical made to order breakfast, free evening wine and cheese, healthy snack choices in the pantry...and best of all...QUIET!
I didn’t hear anything after I entered my room. I travel a lot and stay in mostly “luxury” hotels for work. This was one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in even though it’s not considered luxury. I love the “green sustainable” concept and their dog adoption program. Seriously loved everything about this property. Every single staff member was wonderful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank withni7
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Probably my favorite place I've stayed of late. They have an emphasis on healthy lifestyle and eco friendly practices. This was reflected in the breakfasts as well as a well appointed fitness center. Pool somewhat small. Used it but I typically don't use a pool. The place was relatively new and everything in good shape. Staff was helpful and friendly. Lots of great dining and shopping in the immediate area. Room was clean (so was the whole place), bedding comfortable and HVAC unit was pretty quiet. Room had microwave and fridge. Element is a great addition to the Westin family of hotels. I'll be looking for one of these wherever and whenever I travel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a baseball tournament trip. The hotel is very nice, new and clean. Many efforts to be eco friendly, low water pressure was the one downside to this. There are no ice machines but you can get bags from the front and they didn’t hesitate to share ice from the machine in the kitchen for coolers on an extremely hot weekend. The man at the front was obviously proud of his hotel, although I don’t think he was thrilled with the three or so baseball teams invading his nice hotel, he handled it well and with dignity.
The walls are thin, noise carries into the rooms, it’s helpful that the bedroom was to the back away from the hall. Our noise complaint comes from the outside courtyard, that U shape makes a noise chamber with all sound going straight up (we were on the third floor) and through our paper thin windows. If not for the noise issue I would give 5 Stars.
Breakfast was not a hit with our families. While there were many healthy and clean eating options, it wasn’t the “fill you up” for the day meal, the biggest complaint was there was no meat.
A great plus is that the pool is saltwater which eliminates the heavy, knock you out chlorine burn that comes with most hotels.
All in all, we were pleased with the hotel and would return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cjfosler
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Spent one night in a one bedroom and loved it. Outside hot tub was very nice. Pool a little small and didn't try but looked fine. Breakfast was awesome in the morning with lots of places to sit. Wii game in lobby was liked also. I enjoyed the happy hour (only on weeknights I think) with free wine (don't find those hotels very often). I will return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family