“Quick and tasty”
Review of Tsing Tsao

Tsing Tsao
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Waukee
Reviewed 28 March 2017

When we need tasty Chinese but in a time crunch we think Tsing Tsao. It's reasonably priced and you get your traditional dishes.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Great food, very nice people, my family comes here as often as we can! Overall a great place to eat and visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Not the greatest Chinese restraint I've been to, but I think they easily beat the others in the area except maybe Zuzap if youre in the mood for thai. I mostly go for lunch, combos w/ soup, egg roll and goon run $5-8, they usually have them ready in about 5-10 mins and their crab rangoons appear homemade and are really good (egg rolls though are pretty generic and not that great). Years ago when we live near Altoona, we used to eat at the Tsing Tsao on the east side a lot and it was pretty good. Then we moved to the Urb/Waukee area and I tried the one off of 100th street and they aren't so good and all their food is all bland and cut into weird cubes so I don't recommend that one. The location in Waukee is good though like the one on the east side. My favorite entrée is probably Mongolian beef, I usually like orange chicken at many restraunts but their's is kind of bland.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I cannot eat at Tsing Tsao. I confirmed with them that they use MSG. They offered to fix a meal without MSG, but MSG can still be on cooking utensils. That would be too risky for me.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Mediocre Chinese food. Wasn't looing for a wow. I've been there twice and don't intend on going back.

Been to Tsing Tsao? Share your experiences!