Free cancellation until 05/08
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$119
Hotels.com
US$113
All reviewsstay there againa couple timesbeds were comfortablestayed one nightin townair conditionergreat place to stayenjoyed our staystaff was friendlymarkusmotelpropertiesmall
Reviewed 10 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontGM47514, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel to be close to my children. The rooms were clean, the room device friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good. It was quiet and safe. The pool was wonderful after a long day. Beds were comfortable. Staff waa very helpful. The pressure of the water in the shower was amazing!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I believe seeing family is one of the best reasons for travel. I'm glad you had a great stay with us and wish you many more in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Despite being full, the staff kept the complementary breakfast well stocked. Although we didn't remove the Do Not Disturb sign until past noon, the room was cleaned by the time we returned.
I was a little apprehensive about highway noise. but it was not an issue.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Kindness and cleanliness are important to us, I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast and wish you many safe travels.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Normally any Baymont I have stayed have been very good. Not here! A pool party was going on making it unusable. Full of kids and families who just ordered in several pizzas. You would have been unable to move in the water. The TV remote did not work properly, breakfast was terrible, lots of smoking going on, noisy, the back secure door was always left propped open and generally quite noisy until early morning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
BaymontGM47514, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

I'm very sorry, most people think very highly of us. We usually correct any breakfast/ security issues quickly due to it not being time consuming to correct. Always feel free to notify of anything and we'll get it taken care of quicker for your liking. Again many apologies.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

When we got there, there were three guys sitting on a car smoking weed. Yes, strong presence. WE arrived at 10pm and they were right out front. The hubby checked us in and we were told to park around back. Well, we were greeted by two gals who were sitting on the corner in pajamas didn't loo older than 16 or 17 smoking up a pack of smokes. We grabbed our things, locked up and went inside. I showered and went back out to check on car and they were out there. I heard my alarm go off at 2am and went back out there to find the girls still there smoking. I mean how many cigarettes can kids smoke in 4 hours? LOL It wasn't nice outside.
When you fear your car is going to be broken into, it makes it hard to sleep. Shady place on a weekend night. The room was nice, the bathroom was awkward, but bed was okay to sleep in.
At check out, the guy sported a couple prison tatts and wanted my credit card info. I'm all for reform, but leary to give anyone my info, let alone those sporting certain tatts. However, he was nice. Just didn't make me confident is all.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm very sorry, this is the first I've heard of this. Always let us know if we need to call authorities. We have security around the entire property so vandalism is typically quite low. Smoking inside of the building is prohibited but legal away from the building unfortunately. We will try harder and thank you.