See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The motel was clean and comfortable. The front desk lady Jackie bent over backwards to make our stay pleasant. The owner was very friendly and any concern was immediately dealt with courtiously!! We felt very safe here and it made a great home away from home during a tough time!! The location is convenient to all the necessities and I highly recommend a stay here!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MRYJMY
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I called ahead with some questions, and I got a helpful person. When I arrived, the price I paid was the price I was quoted. Thank alone requires a 5 star rating!

I'll admit the outside could use some work, but the inside is very nice. There is no breakfast, but I can live with that. There is a great waffle house roughly 20 min from here and a great Chinese place practically next door.

If I return to this city again, then I will definitely reserve a room here.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank d4rkn16ht2
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

FANTASTIC! Employees were SO polite,caring and helpful. It was great to bring my furry family with us! Had a spacious room and our pets were quite comfortable. We are recommending this hotel to all our friends. If this is an example of all Motel 6',we will stay no here else. Again kudos to these employees.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tera G
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Our room got robbed and no management around. Clerk called the police and the motel keeps coming up with reasons for not giving police video footage or key card usage data. Only one desk clerk has apologized and has tried to help. We have not heard from management or the owner. Very upsetting. A kind word from management goes along way when something bad happens.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Donna K
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for business with nine rooms. Not a normal motel 6 the rooms are much bigger so much better for my group. Excellent tv as well with many channels and flat screens. Good Wi-Fi and indoor pool as well make sure you go to one on Logan ave as there are several in town. Good location with access to shops and restaurants. New staff this time but they were very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2016