All reviews parking lot this place makes christmas stay sausage links kids enjoyed the pool great sleep fine stay lady working decent breakfast waffles the rooms were nice biscuits and gravy room was clean enjoyed our stay nothing fancy wi fi cookies
Reviewed 20 October 2018

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel and everything seemed to be going great. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was a decent size, breakfast room was clean. On the 2nd night of our stay we had dinner in our room. Although we did not leave food out, in the morning I saw a roach crawling on the refrigerator. SOOO GROSS! We killed it and a few minutes later another came out on the clothing drawer (the drawer was partially open). We stayed at this hotel a few years ago (it was another chain at the time and did not have any problems which is why we returned but this was as deal breaker. I had my baby with me and there is no telling what she has been exposed to at this point as we had her bottles stored on top of the entertainment center which housed the refrigerator, microwave and dresser drawers.

Other issues with the room - the toilet started backing up lat in the evening on day 2. I called on the morning of day 3 to report it and management asked if we were checking out. I said yes, but mentioned that we would like to be able to use the rest room. The came immediately to fix it.

- The carpet in the room looked like it was not vacuumed well as the edges closer to the wall looked darker and dusty.

Prior to the bug incident I would have considered staying at this location again on my next visit to Waterloo but roaches I just cannot tolerate.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Nita did a great job informing us of the area. The checking in process was fast and extremely easy. She was very helpful. This provided us for a great stay. Nita ensured we had everything needed to have a statisfiying stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2018

The two different staff members at the front desk were both GREAT! For a $100 a nite room, the Pool was good.....breakfast was good....

Stayed August 18th. There was a humidifier running in the hallway outside of our room door. Our rooms were VERY damp! Sheets felt wet when we climbed into bed.

We were on main floor. Don't know if built on a cement slab or what to cause the rooms to be sooooo damp.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay, lady working desk, i think christa, super friendly, very helpful, would definitely visit again. Was greeted with a smile, made suggested what to do in area. Thats what cust service is all about.i work in hospitality and am a server/trainer. I wish i had a gem like christa on my staff.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Reasonable rates and relatively easy access from the Cattle Congress. Very good breakfast. Very quiet neighborhood. Nice super club across parking lot. Check-in and out very smooth.
Readily accomadated request for first floor room.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel