“Fast quick lunch”

Tsing Tsao West
Ranked #41 of 92 Restaurants in Urbandale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I love their Mongolian Beef. Not the best food, but not bad either. The egg rolls today were a little mushy, but that's not typical. The Mongolian beef has a great savory flavor. My son had the beef and broccoli. The service is very quick. You can get in and out super fast. You order at the counter. Our soup was at the table before we could even sit down.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

it was a good sit down table service resturant with lunch and dinner deals plenty of food. Good price's and food.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

They seem to use different recipes at their different locations, the food doesn't even look the same. When I went here the food was in cubes and tasted bland. Wasn't horrible but definetly other places I would rather go to. Seems busy so other people must like it.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

When I'm in the area this is my goto place to get my chinese food fix. During lunch they offer 2 or 3 specials apart from their regular menu. I always order the the empress shrimp. It comes with 1 spring roll and 1 crab rangoon and soap. I usually just get 2 spring rolls. My son also loves this place when we are in town for the weekend. My wife thinks it's just okay but good. The owner is funny and tries to please everyone. Service is usually fast and friendly.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

We get carry out at least once a month. It is the better choice in the Waukee/Urbandale area. Good value as price is inexpensive so we don't get too picky in the taste. Never had s bad meal.