“Excellent - Really good food”
Review of eF&Gi Restaurant

eF&Gi Restaurant
Price range: US$18 - US$56
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a really nice feel to it.

Service was impeccable. Host was so warm and welcoming.

We had the ravioli, steak and Thai curry which were all excellent.

Would highly recommended if you want a dining experience rather than a quick bite.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Just amazing. Service, food and price are excellent! Maybe one of the best hidden spots on the island

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I arrived in Ibiza and wanted a nice local restaurant,close to where we were staying.
Using trip advisor we checked out restaurants close to us and this restaurant came up.
We arrived and were greeted warmly and everything was a delight from then on.
The food is out of this world,some fusion,some just simple,natural flavours but everything we ate was locally sourced.Plenty of choice but not overwhelming,the food was presented beautifully and each mouthful was to be remembered.
I cannot recommend this restaurant enough,with their fabulous owners.
You must visit!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I’m not sure I have the right words to describe this restaurant. After a rainy morning in Ibiza, myself and a group of friends decided to head to Ibiza town for lunch and a bit of shopping, however, just as we were waiting for a taxi in Jesus, we saw the sign for eF&Gi and as it had been one of the restaurants we had looked at on google maps in preparation for our stay in Jesus, we decided to pop in there for a quick lunch before heading to town. Fast forward 3-4 hours and we left there a very happy and full bunch of people!
The lunch menu at €15.90 is excellent value. There was a choice of 3 starters and mains and choice of 2 desserts. The food was exceptional. And I mean exceptional. Possibly the best I have ever tasted, and certainly the best I have ever had in Ibiza. Each dish was presented perfectly, and each of us struggled knowing what to order. When the food came, there was certainly a lot of food envy going on, with many “can I just taste a bit of that?” around the table
On to the service... the owner Fabio was welcoming, funny, charming and flamboyant. He could not do enough for us. He was attentive to each and every table in the restaurant. You really felt like you had made a new friend within 10 minutes of sitting down.
We loved it so much there that we went back for a second visit before leaving Jesus, and as it was a new week, there was a new menu, which was just as good as the previous week.
My biggest regret? That we never made it there in the evening to try the evening menu. But we will be back on our next visit to ibiza!
My only bit of advice? If you want a quick lunch, then this is NOT the place for you. If you want a long leisurely lunch, with exceptional food, filled with fun, laughter and good wine.. the give this place a try... you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I could bore u all with the greatness of this place but in summary it's one of the best places we ate in Ibiza and I can't work out why it's not higher up the Ibiza Restaurant list.

We started with a Baileys and a pink cava. The cava was fresh and crisp, it was really refreshing and started the meal off nicely. This was also coupled with the charisma and charm of the owner. The overall service from the owner is great and he was clearly passionate about the food and his restaurant.

For starters we had the burrata special and tuna tartare. The burrata was creamy and went well with the tomatoes strawberries and balsamic. The tuna was fresh, chopped equally and the topping of caviar was thick for the cost. Really fresh and the wasabi mayonnaise gave it a lift.

For mains we had the thai curry and the lamb. The lamb was perfectly cooked, succulent and tasty. It came with cous cous and mint raita which complimented it beautifully. The thai curry (red and chicken) was spicy and balanced perfectly between the amount of sauce and the quantity of rice. The chicken was still succulent and the sauce was fragrant as well as being spicy. For dessert we had the banoffee pie. It was tasty and very sweet. I suppose my only thing would be it's not a pie, it was served in a martini glass with no biscuit base, however it retained the banoffee layers and it tasted really good.

We also had a glass of the fruity house wine. Can't tell you what it was but I would suggest it didn't go that well with the curry. However it was very good and would happily have it with another dish (of which there were a few we would go back to try).

The design and atmos of the restaurant is great, it is on a side street and opposite the taxi rank. Overall I cannot recommend highly enough and all this for c€100. We only have a couple of days left on holiday but if we can wrangle it then we will definitely be back.