“My favorite burger!”
Review of Jim's Burgers

Jim's Burgers
Ranked #40 of 228 Restaurants in Sioux City
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The atmosphere is a little old school, in a good way! The burgers are large, the thousand island dressing on top makes the burger even better. Fries are always a good idea. But their tacos are also amazing! Don't be fooled by the name! Usually not a long wait.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Easy to drive by here and not think about going in as it might appear to be just a "corner burger joint" but it is more than burgers. The menu is a mix but heavily Mexican fare and I really enjoy their breakfast burritos and does not matter what time of day it is. The owner started with this place and now has several other locations in the area. Order at the counter and the food will be brought to you. Nothing fancy but the food is very good and reasonably priced. I stop in at least once a month.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I know many love this place... but it's just a greasy burger joint and the burritos are not fabulous. My son told me to try the breakfast burrito... I will go back to give it one more shot. However that's it. The asada burrito was so loaded with onion and cilantro (which I don't mind either of them) it soaked the tortilla and just fell apart. I hate my food falling apart.. too much grisle in the meat.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Really good diner food. Everything is good from the tacos to the burgers, to the grilled cheese, fries, etc. Very friendly service as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Awesome Burgers. Great Mexican food, I recommend the wet burrito. Very reasonable cost. Family friendly.