“Bus trip visit with limited menu”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #3 of 237 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stopt with a bus load. Limited menu of three items. I had brisket, good with one side. Service great. Seperate checks for 50 people!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Only moderately busy but service was a little slow. We ordered drinks and guess the bartender was one break...took forever. Waitress was very nice but someone should have covered bartender.
Food was a bit slow to come out.
We ordered the two person combo and plenty of food!! Great deal! Brisket was perfect. Ribs were a bit dry tonight. Sides and muffins delicious as always.
Waitress was prompt and friendly. As I said...good visit but not great.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious. We ordered off the lunch menu on a Saturday and it was the perfect amount to leave room for the delicious Bread Pudding! And the waitstaff is wonderful and friendly!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My first visit to a Famous Dave's, but won't be the last. Outstanding 2 meat lunch special, country chicken and pork. Very friendly wait staff. If you are staying in or around Sioux City, definitely visit there.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I love barbecue so I didn’t hesitate to go back and have dinner with a friend at Famous Dave’s.
I hadn’t been there for sometime, and it’s just the way I remember....delicious!!
The hostess, Marinda, was absolutely great! She was very friendly and courteous to my friends needs as he preferred to be seated close to the bar area. She kept busy as well as seating guests... checking on guests and making sure everyone was satisfied which is a plus in my book! She needs recognition for her good job
I tried the brisket this time, and it’s not one of my favorites but it wasn’t too bad. I’m a fan of their salmon!!