“Small disappointment”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #119 of 237 Restaurants in Sioux City
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 3115 Gordon Drive in Sioux City. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped today for a later lunch @ 1:15. Not busy and I ordered the Cravings deal. Order arrived quickly in it's closed box and I shortly saw why. All the food looked like a 5 yr old had wrapped it. Ate the burrito, no problems with it. Taco was cracked and slightly soggy, but okay. Gordito crunch is where it went wrong. First couple bites were okay but when I got to the center, there was NO MEAT! Meat just on the ends, not the center. If there was 2 tblsp of meat I was lucky. No one at the counter as well as no one cleaning tables. Try the other ones, better service and food.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I hate to cook and get fast food often when running errands. I hadn't been to Taco Bell for several years and decided to stop. Part of the reason I do not frequent Taco Bell is I do not like Pepsi products, but that's just me.
I chose to do the drive thru route and was greeted within seconds of reaching the speaker. It was about 1:00 and I was the only one in the drive thru line and saw only a few other cars in the lot. The server greeted me first by asking how I was and waiting for a response. She thanked me for asking her how she was doing. Nice touch. It was only after the greeting that she asked what I'd like to order. She told me to take my time. I appreciated this. It felt friendly and unrushed.
My order was simple, a Meximelt and medium diet Pepsi. I'd asked for extra pico de gallo on my Meximelt and noticed that I was charged an extra 30 cents. Seems a bit high for a few extra miniature pieces of tomato and onion but that's okay.
The Meximelt was good, just as I remembered. The diet Pepsi was well, not diet Coke.
My experience was just fine for a fast food place - it was fast and friendly. I did note that there was something humorous going on inside the restaurant. Several employees were laughing and carrying on and then trying to stifle their laughter when they knew I could hear them. (I heard the shenanigans over the speaker as well.) It's good they have fun. As a customer, it feels a little strange to be left out of the joke. It was April Fool's Day so maybe someone had pulled a great joke on someone else.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Pulled in to this Taco Bell for an afternoon late meal. The restaurant was very well kept. The employees were prompt and very friendly. The service was very fast and the food was very good. I just got on the free wifi and there was my food. I will definitely be eating here again.