“fast service, great chips and salsa”

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 237 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 June 2016

not much atmosphere but fast service and very good food! if you haven't much time for lunch or are in a hurry to start your meal you will be very pleased, plus the chips and salsa are very tasty!

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I eat at Monterrey often. I have always had great food and the service is always fast. Love the chips and salsa. Pollo Monterrey is one of my favorite dishes.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

This was my third trip to Monterrey and I've enjoyed each trip. The food is very good. The complementary chips and salsa is very good. The salsa is mild but very tasty. I recommend the white cheese and guacamole. The lunch menu is well worth ordering. I personally like the shredded beef but the chicken is good as well. Service is quick. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Went with a group of 11 adults & 2 toddlers. Table was ready right after we got it reserved. Service was fairly quick despite our group size and customer traffic on a Saturday night. The food was good but not fantastic. My beef chimichanga had a big chunk of gristle in it. Grandmas soup was huge! The men's room needs work: partitions are about to fall off the wall and generic artwork with large cuts, plus it's 2016, put a changing table in the men's room for crying out loud.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Very reasonable priced Mexican food without a lot of fire. Seasoning is good with out the heart burn. Excellent chicken fajitas & lunch portion is good sized. Great mid salsa with a lot of flavor. Service has always been fast & accurate. Nothing fancy, but great food.