“Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Very good and busy and I read the reviews I should've had tacos or burrito! My husband had the chicken burrito it was fabulous my daughter had the nachos amazing I had chili relleno (so I didn't like it)dinner with beans and rice The beans and rice were very good ,homemade tortillas & the spice carrots amazing ! Be prepared though to wait although they are fast at service! So don't get scared because they're always busy I think the line was out the door the entire time we were there ! Definitely recommend this place !

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Was good years ago, now bland and tasteless. Everyone thinks it good. But that's because there drunk when they go.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Every time i eat there i bite into hard, tuff, chewy, meat. Why don't u guys trim that stuff better.

Thank T.j. p
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Was in town for business and thought we'd try Mexican. Heard this place was good from one person (who also thinks Taco Bell is authentic Mexican). Can't tell if this place is good or bad, since we walked in, saw the crowd, the menu, the counter service and decided we'd rather go somewhere and get waited on.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Food tastes great but if you get there at the wrong time it could be busy, but worth the wait. Another thing is they only take cash.