“Good..”

Sargent Peppers Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Taste in food is ok...can improve in size of servings..would recommend if u are a small eater..but u will spend if u got a large baby to fill up..keep up d job guys..do like d surroundings cozy and comfortable..also like the surroundings..but I do have a question..why is there no waitress..?

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2016

As a frequent out of country traveler, I sometimes crave a taste of home. Even though I don't eat Burger King or McDonalds while in the states, I still will stop by why on the road. Sometimes, it is simply because I know certain sanitation practices will be followed.There are no "fast food" places in Belize. Until now. Sargent Peppers is like walking into any fast food place in anytown USA. It is bright, clean and the sanitary practices are correct. The bathroom has hot water which is rare in Belize. I asked about the water and it is double filtered.
I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with a soda and fries. Was not the best I ever had but not bad either. The soda was huge. Fries a little small. Came out to $6.30 USD which is cheaper than a comparable meal in the states.
Will come back next trip and try the breakfast.
Very friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Sargent Peppers Restaurant? Share your experiences!