All reviews fave hotel night stay standard room walking distance losari beach nice hotel taxi mall mr
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was stay here when i'm transit from MKS to Parepare, when i booked on OTA, I've confirm that i will late check in due to my arrival from jkta will be on 23.45,
When i arrive, security doesn't respond until i call him to take my baggage, then room i got doesn't fixed with my booking, i ask single beed, but i got twin share, the reason is the room was not available (sold out).

Room quite good, but not really clean,
and when i turn on the tv, i should program that TV with my own, so i find the channel by myself. (Lucky me i know how to do it)
so, it's so take time,

well.. it's so annoying, when i already booking but you still sell it, and my booking was so clear, because i mention my time arrival.
Because, i'm so tired i don't really take too much time to complain about this.

breakfast good, but the waitress not respond to asking about coffee or tea, as i see, it's only 2 or 3 guest in the restaurant, not really busy for asking or anything.

but, it's okaylah.. my wish to take a good rest after a busy day, but i got an annoying day again.

Room Tip: I don't think so,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I was staying at this hotel from June 7, until 9, 2017. I've got to say that during my stay I had some bad experiences that I think I would like to share.

1. My second night staying here from 8 to 9 June, and this was rebooked by my office--the hotel gave me a non-smoking room as I asked, which as usual as previous night, I assumed it would be total fresh clean air in the room. But when I entered the room, I was shocked that it was terribly smell room which has been used for smoking by the last guest. You know how it smell when you enter a room in such condition. I complained to the hotel, they offered me a "fresh-spray cleaner" only to make up this. I wanted to get another room and waited them to get me another room. Almost one hour waiting and no answer, until I phoned them again and they simply answered no room available. They should have given me phone call informing about this so that I didn't have to wait in that smelly room. Out of this I had to accept the smelly room for one night, and I was tired to argue with them.
The most ironic thing is the hotel clearly stated on the form which you have to sign, saying "you would be fined IDR 2 million (USD 151) if the hotel found out that you smoke in the non-smoking room"
But what I got in this? They didn't give me another standard room at all.
2. Because this is a holy month ramadhan and I am fasting, so the last night at the hotel, I was taking my eating at 3am, (eat early before starting to fasting/pre-down meal) and when I got down to the eating room together with other guests, they even didn't ready with their cooking. Terrible. We've got to wait they finish their cooking at the kitchen for 30 minutes! Unreal. Because of their lateness, we could not order omelet because they said "they were busy at kitchen". Yea that's what they said to me.
3. This is the last terrible bad thing I've got. I forgot to keep my ID card in my wallet after registering at the front office desk. So basic they kept mine. And still. Until the next day I checked out at 12noon nobody at the front office handed the ID card to me. And I went to the office after that. But when I need to registered at the office and needed to present my ID card, then I realized I left my ID at the hotel front office. Called the hotel on the phone and they said "yes Mam we have your ID card". So I was hurried getting back to the hotel by taxi to get my ID card. This is unbelievable that nobody at the hotel front office remember to give me a phone call when they realized that a guest have left her/his ID card, or even nobody remember to hand the ID card to me when I checked out.
Terrible service. There are still many other hotels you can book with the same price. Just beware of the experiences I have got.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2017

i was stayed in Fave hotel Panakkukang and i get the best feeling in there. I handled by receptionist named Mr. Bowo, i really need sleep at that time and i can take a rest and feel comfort and relax at the same time. for tv channel just need more update. The last I really like strawberry smoothies by fave hotel btw :D

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Fitri P, General Manager at favehotel Panakkukang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Ibu Putriayu,

Warm Greeting from Favehotel Panakkukang Makassar

We really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Favehotel Panakkukang Makassar.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will share your comments with our team. We believe your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of Fave Hotel Panakkukang Makassar staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We appreciate your comment for our TV Channel, we are on progress to review our channel TV Collection. We hope you will see an improvement in your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you again at Favehotel Panakkukang in the near future with a better experience.

One more Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor! It gives me pleasure that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. That is the way it is supposed to be!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Well maintained, cozy, most important :have windows. Breakfast is great, passanger lifts are high speed with touch screen buttons.
Smile is always here. Price is very reasonable. Taxi is available 24/7, room is tidy with access card. 10th floor is my favorite

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Fitri P, General Manager at favehotel Panakkukang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Cheersss,

Warm Greeting from Favehotel Panakkukang Makassar

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to review your recent experience with us at Favehotel Panakkukang Makassar

I am delighted to read that we were not short of your expectations and you enjoyed our caring, genuine, warm, attentive service and our facility. I will share your generous comments with the rest of the team.

We all hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back again in a very near future. Please consider Favehotel Panakkukang as your home in Makassar.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Warm welcoming greating, nice people and services, nice room and bathroom, clean linen, and good breakfast..
The location is neqr from public district of Makassar, easy for look something to eat, near from mall and easy to find transportation.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Fitri P, General Manager at favehotel Panakkukang, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Ibu Np,

Warmest Greeting from Favehotel Panakkukang Makassar

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience during your stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Favehotel Panakkukang Makassar. We believe your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcome you back to Favehotel Panakkukang Makassar.

Regards,