“Food a little dispointing-- good service”
Review of Bella Italia LLC - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Italia LLC
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 June 2013

The food was OK nothing special. Clean resturant and friendly staff. Chicken Par was cut up and fried in small pieces with heavy chees over it.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I ordered Chicken Parm - it was cut up pieces of a breaded chcken breast with over sweet sauce and cheese. Just not very good - I ate with (3) others that ordered different items and not (1) liked the food. Will not return. A 1 is a good rating for this restaurant - a 1/2 would be generous.

2  Thank jwerx
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I'm italian so I expected this to be authentic Italian dinning--It was FAR FROM, the food was old not fresh and tasted terrible. The rest. was not well kept. I will not eat here again

1  Thank Babygirl325
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Whenever my wife and I go here we are always greated with a smile and very warm welcome. The food is fantastic and the portions are very generous for the price. I recommend Bella to all my friends.

2  Thank AJsAltoona
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Have had several parties catered already and am booking another.Food is always fresh, hot,and in sufficient quantity. Staff is always fast and courteous. Restaurant is clean and pleasant atmosphere.

3  Thank HMCS_RET