“Yes Terrible Food”

Add it.
Bella Italia LLC
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I ordered Chicken Parm - it was cut up pieces of a breaded chcken breast with over sweet sauce and cheese. Just not very good - I ate with (3) others that ordered different items and not (1) liked the food. Will not return. A 1 is a good rating for this restaurant - a 1/2 would be generous.

2  Thank jwerx

Reviewed 17 December 2011

I'm italian so I expected this to be authentic Italian dinning--It was FAR FROM, the food was old not fresh and tasted terrible. The rest. was not well kept. I will not eat here again

1  Thank Babygirl325
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Whenever my wife and I go here we are always greated with a smile and very warm welcome. The food is fantastic and the portions are very generous for the price. I recommend Bella to all my friends.

2  Thank AJsAltoona
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Have had several parties catered already and am booking another.Food is always fresh, hot,and in sufficient quantity. Staff is always fast and courteous. Restaurant is clean and pleasant atmosphere.

3  Thank HMCS_RET
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I have been to Bella Italia twice now and it is definitely the best place to eat in Pleasant Hill. I ordered a pepperoni pizza the first time and a cheeseburger pizza the second time and both were delicious. The prices were good especially considering you get free bread sticks. I will definitely be going back again!

2  Thank indigo02