“Last Minute Dinner Decision”

George's Pizza and Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Pella
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was good even tho they were very busy on a Saturday night. Seated promptly. Appetizer and Greek salads were both very tasty. Will go back when in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We were in town for a volleyball game and asked a friend from Pella where to eat. She recommended George's. We were pleasantly surprised with the variety on the menu! So many options! The gyro salad was tasty, with lots of lamb and many other ingredients so I didn't get bored. My friend ordered the HOT, HOT, HOT pizza and really liked it. I thought there could have been more toppings. I would like to go back as there were many varieties of pizza I would like to try. Not just the usual, I like the variety of choices you don't see at every pizza joint. The complimentary ice cream cone was a nice treat!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

George's is a great local restaurant. Their pizza is delicious, served on a thin-style, homemade flavored crust with a variety of toppings. Their burgers, pasta and steaks are also tasty, and provide good value for the price. No, it's not a true steakhouse quality steak, but you won't spend $$ to get your fill of delicious food either. The house made dressing (Creamy parmesan) on their salad is fantastic, as are the fried green beans. And you get a free ice cream cone at the end of your meal, on your way out, so the kids always leave happy. All in all, a quick, efficient and tasty meal in the evening.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We love to eat here when we are in town. Seems like the only thing that has changed over the years in the location. But you must get a Georges Special Pizza! no visit is complete without one!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

If the owner really is from Greece he must have been 3 years old when he immigrated...Greece salad has nothing to do with real Greece salad. After 20+ trips to Greece I can assure that. Basic American salad with some feta crumbled on top....no no no. My wife's steak was not bad but still a disappointment compared to other stakes we've had during this USA trip. My "All meat" pizza was ok, nothing to remember though. Service was very friendly and quick. A bonus soft ice cream was a nice surprise.

Been to George's Pizza and Steakhouse? Share your experiences!