“Excellent trad macchiato”

Smokey Row Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Pella
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2018

So that’s pretty much it. I enjoyed my macchiato. Had an OK breakfast bagel. My partner had a tasteless cappucino—more like a latte.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We were in Pella today for a few hours, and wanted a quick bite in-between sight seeing. This place was perfect!. It is located near the village green, the bakeries, and the Historical Museum. They have great-looking pastries and lots of ice cream choices, but we stuck with lunch. My wife had a veggie bagel sandwich, which she loved. I had their chicken pot pie, actually the chicken and veggie part ladled over the 2 halves of a biscuit. That is the half order, and it's plenty! Very good. I also had the chicken tortilla soup, good though a bit spicy. Atmosphere is pleasant. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Worth checking out, small, but quaint and a good spot to rest. Good atmosphere. Free wifi. Recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

When I was a little girl....a very long time ago, Smokey Row was a pharmacy that we frequented because at one time my mom worked there. Much of what is inside is different now but still is good nostalgia for me. The coffee is well made.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Smokey Row has a great variety of food for everyone. They have a selection of desserts from cookies, cakes to Ice Cream. They even have their own coffee. I always enjoy the cheeseburger chowder soup. You grab a menu on your own, seat yourself and order at the counter. They bring your food out to you. It is reasonably priced. The Decor and location are great. The service was slow during the busy time - the people before us left their dirty plates on the table and no one washed the table.

Been to Smokey Row Coffee? Share your experiences!