“Great food with Greek twist”
Review of Kaldera Restaurant

Kaldera Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Pella
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

If you are looking for a place with a warm, casual atmosphere and excellent food choices, this is a great spot. Plenty of interesting dishes to choose from and a menu unlike anything else you'll find in Pella. Check it out.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Nice setting, comfortable seating. The staff person was very attentive. All of our meals came out fresh and tasty. Then cold items were nice and chilled. The hot items were served hot. I recommend the meal that has a sample platter with a little of each kind of Greek food. The Gyro meat was the more tender than I have ever tasted. The Pizza was hot and the flavors great. Tired of the ordinary?, try this place.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I've had several meals here. As far as appetizers, I highly recommend the saganaki (cooked cheese with pita wedges, comes aflame and you yell OPA!). The penne a la toscana is fabulous if you like pasta with a creamy sauce, chicken, and prosciutto. My latest find is the Athenian Style Chicken; served with pasta, it has a flavorful red sauce (garlic butter wine sauce), peppers, and feta. Delicious! My husband has two go-to meals - the Hot Mama Mia and the Italian Meat Pasta. They are both hot and melty, and have a little bit of a spicy kick. Although this restaurant does have a children's menu, and I have seen children there, I will admit that when there are noisy young'uns it is a bit annoying, probably because of the size of the rooms. I will add that I tend to enjoy eating in the dining area rather than the bar. Bottom line - one of Pella's best restaurants. Honestly, I haven't eaten anything I didn't like at Kaldera. Atmosphere is wonderful, servers are great.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Recently met out of town cousin for our eve meal. I had the grilled chicken, good portions, not dry. She ordered steak very well done, it came and was still pink, waiter brought it back to kitchen to redo, was then better, still some pink and she said it can't be cooked too much for her! The veggies with it were small portions but good! We had lots of catching up to do and they were not extremely busy, and the waiter kept coming back to see if we'd paid. over all very nice place to eat and good foods!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Always friendly, quick and efficient service and a good casual place for talking with friends. I like all the items under the Greek cuisine, the steak selections, and the specials are usually good too. I've been there many times and all were pleasant.

Been to Kaldera Restaurant? Share your experiences!