“On the road”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Used Trip Advisor to find a place in Pella to eat. Very Happy. Had steamed Brussels sprouts and Chicken Caesar salad. Chicken was moist, tender and flavorful. Salad was fresh - romaine clearly had not been laying around all day. The Pita bread that came with the salad was made on site to order and was absolutely delicious with a slight crispness. Delicious! Would not hesitate to try anything else they offer.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for dinner, and weren't greatly impressed. First, the good news, service was very good
As to the food, we both ordered pasta dishes. My mediterrean spaghetti with tomato and basil was bland, and the smallest portion of spaghetti I can remember. And the meatballs had apparently been frozen at some point. My wifes platter was only slightly better. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Cocktails and our choice of chicken Caesar Salad and Agean Greek salad with Gyro romaine and other outstanding ingredients, hit the spot. The house Margarita and Sangrita were quite interesting and well prepared. Local restaurant specializes in Greek menu items. But other appetizers and pasta choices were plenty. All and all we were quite pleased with this Pella eatery and rest assured, we shall return during our next in-town visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We visit regularly. I love the four cheese baked pasta and my wife loves the mousaka. But everything we've ever gotten here is fantastic.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

nice place too eat. and it is NOT mcdonalds, has a nice atmosphere, and not fast food. our lunch was very tasty and good. service was great, and friendly. would stop again. and was not expensive.

Been to Kaldera Restaurant? Share your experiences!