Americas Best Value Inn Oskaloosa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Budget Inn(Oskaloosa)
Oskaloosa Motel(Oskaloosa)
View Hotel
All reviewsbiscuits and gravygreat place to staystay there againnice placewafflesstaff was friendlyclean roomsfurniturepillowsraces
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The room was nice, it was very clean, and the customer service was excellent and very friendly. Overall, a quaint hotel that had all the necessary amenities and was a good place to stay. The next time I visit this area, I will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Been here off and on all year and im very impressed with the owners !! They actually care and u can tell !! Its as clean and taken care of any where ive been and i live in hotels 10 months a year!!! The price is awesome as well considering the service and friendly people that work there !! I give it a 5 due to the owners and cleanliness!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My husband travels for work constantly and lives out of hotels most of the year and the children often travel to visit him. He has been staying at this hotel for 5 months now and the owners are the nicest most helpful hotel owners we have ever encountered. The rooms are always clean and the linens always fresh daily. They have been so kind to my husband and I, accommodating me and our children, 2 of which have autism and always need things after hours. Couldn't ask for a better place to.stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dhiren D, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oskaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Sarah thank you for taking time and review your stay with us. We are glade that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly, very helpful, but respected our privacy during our extended stay in Oskaloosa . Clean rooms in a quiet little town. Would highly recommend and stay there again myself if ever in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I have stated here two time for the Knoxville races and it is the best place I have found to stay in the area. Staff is friendly rooms are very clean and nice and the breakfast was great I am a big guy and I can eat I was happy with the breakfast if you are looking for a great place to stay and get more for your money this is the place to stay
i will stay here every year thank you America best Terry w

Room Tip: all rooms are great only had two but both were nice
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family