All reviews iowa city front desk breakfast lady amana colonies have stayed at this hotel several room was clean recommend this hotel waffles handicap room biscuits and gravy stay there again staff was very friendly and helpful nice stay road trip water park motel coralville
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Not sure what's happened but the place seems to be going down the drain. I've stayed here many times over the past two years and used to be very nice. Stayed last week and was just disgusted! Front desk clerk was unfriendly and didn't tell me anything about the place. Didn't welcome me as a choice member, no breakfast schedule, no nothing but here's your room key. Room had the last persons clothes still in the drawer. Bed sheets seemed to have cracker or bread crumbs all over. Would have mentioned to front desk but after the check in I knew it wouldn't be good to say anything. Thought of going somewhere else but would have been charged for the room. Glad I carry a sleeping bag with me for extreme times during travel. I won't use this hotel any more.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Shiv P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Director of Operations
North Liberty Sleep Inn & Suites
319-665-2700

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We have stayed at this establishment every time we visit our kids and grandkids. In fact, I think we've been staying here since they opened at this location. We have always been very happy with the rooms, the staff and the amenities, but things have changed, and not for the better! The rooms have been remodeled, removing the table and chairs, as well as the recliner, which is something my wife looks forward to having when we're staying for a week. They removed the dresser, so there's nowhere to put the folding clothes. It was also next to impossible to find anyone at the desk. The representative must have been trying to do everything in the building, since she was away from the desk more than she was present. We will think twice and check other hotels before booking here in the future. It's too bad that change often means cutting back on what the customer expects and making fewer people do more work.

Room Tip: We always stay on the third floor to avoid overhead noise.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry K
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We spent two nights at this hotel. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They let us check in early, check out late, and use an exterior outlet to charge our plug in car. The room was clean and pleasant. Breakfast was good and had a variety of hot and cold options.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Shiv P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you! I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We do take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

From check in to check everything went smoothly. The cleaning people are very pleasant. The breakfast was good . The use of the hot tub makes for a pleasant sleep. If there any information u like to know about the area ask the front desk will steer u in the right way.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Shiv P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

To me Sleep Inn is a budget motel. Not this lication. It is remodeled, clean and offers a great breakfast. Highly recommend this motel. It is easy to reach from I 80 and near Amana, Iowa. The queen bed was very comfortable and the ac effective.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Shiv P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017