US$67
Days Inn by Wyndham Newton(Newton)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$55
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Newton(Newton)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$55
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$88
Quality Inn(Newton)
US$77
US$53
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelfrench toasteggsbreakfast menua wonderful jobapple juicefresh fruitpool and hot tubenjoy your stayfree breakfast isnice place to staypool areathe breakfast areaabove averageafter a long dayin townoatmeal
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We stay here for all of the Speedway events. Am always satisfied. The staff is great. They are very accommodating to all of our needs. The variety of room sizes is a plus. The bar is a nice after a long day. Breakfast is good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for taking time out to review your recent stay at our Americinn. I am happy to hear that you are a continued guest who is satisfied with our services. We take pride in taking care of guests from check in to check out. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I was in room 222. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Everyone in the hotel was friendly. My daughter, and her new husband were in room 311 (311 may be the best room in the hotel, because I could not imagine anything better). It was an amazing room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Newton.

There was a fridge, and microwave in the room. The was a desk and chair in the room.

The hotel offers complimentary breakfast. (As well as free parking.) There were scrambled eggs, sausage links, orange juice, apple juice, water, make your own waffles with strawberries, fresh fruit (apples, oranges), cereal, hot water to make oatmeal, mini donuts (three kinds) blueberry & chocolate chocolate chip muffins (they were moist and flavorful), bagels, slices of bread to toast, french toast, small containers or milk, hard boiled eggs, and yogurt. (There may have been more items, but it is what I could remember). (The breakfast items were all of great quality.)

We had approximately 10 rooms booked, and no one in our party had any complaints. If you stay here you will not be disappointed!

There is a rewards membership, and I highly recommend joining. I have stayed in several AmericInn's, and have never been disappointed :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Americinn and for choosing our hotel for your home base during your wedding weekend. Our free breakfast is just one of the great amenities we offer. We offer a variety of honeymoon suites for the wedding couple as well as well appointed guest rooms for wedding guests. I thank you again for choosing our hotel to stay at during such a special event in ones life. We would look forward to any future stays you may have with us.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Recently stayed here for a wedding. This wedding was a little over an hour away and we didn't have to stay over, but it worked out easier to do so. We were glad we had stayed as part of the wedding party was there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Americinn. I am glad to hear that you were able to visit with the wedding guests and wedding party during your stay. We have a beautiful lobby with wonderful conversation areas just for such a purpose. The pub area is a great place to gather as well. I hope if you ever find yourself in the Newton area again that we can be of service to you. Safe Travels

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while driving to Denver, and I was amazed. I was allowed to keep my pet, I was given a door by the exit door, which was great for the pet. I checked in at 2am, so they allowed me a late checkout, breakfast was amazing, pool area was relaxing.... nothing but high praise for this hotel. Rooms are nothing great, but the mini fridge and microwave in room was very helpful. Overall, excellent for the price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Americinn in Newton. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. We do our best to accommodate guest requests for pet rooms and late check outs. We are glad you enjoyed the free breakfast and pool area. I hope if you are ever in our area again we can be of service to you. Safe travels!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast is always very good, and the pool and hot tub are nice. We stay here every year for a get together with family during the holidays.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with our Americinn in Newton. It is always so satisfying to hear that families continue to choose our hotel for their family gatherings. We have a large beautiful lobby to gather and visit with family and friends. The pool is always a big hit with the kids and the free breakfast is a great way to continue the fun and get a good start off for the day. We will look forward to future visits. Thank you again for the kind review!!!