“Our stay.”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Newton
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This is the BEST hotel that we have ever stayed in. Our A/C went out in our big truck and couldn't get it fixed until today. The staff is OUTSTANDING!!!!! Namely Nina. I was having blood sugar issues on top of everything else and she went above and beyond her job. She has done everything she could to help us on a weekend that they booked up. They have extended our stay until our truck can go in the shop. I HIGHLY recommend staying at this hotel if you are in this area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for your kind review of our Americinn and your recent stay with us. Its always a pleasure to hear that our staff has done an outstanding job for a guest. Especially when guests have unexpected vehicle issues or travel issues. We do our best to help in tough situations such as yours. I am happy to hear that repairs were taken care of and that we could help in a small way. Safe travels to you in the future and if you ever find your way back in the Newton area we would love to take care of your lodging needs.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We stay here for all of the Speedway events. Am always satisfied. The staff is great. They are very accommodating to all of our needs. The variety of room sizes is a plus. The bar is a nice after a long day. Breakfast is good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for taking time out to review your recent stay at our Americinn. I am happy to hear that you are a continued guest who is satisfied with our services. We take pride in taking care of guests from check in to check out. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I was in room 222. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Everyone in the hotel was friendly. My daughter, and her new husband were in room 311 (311 may be the best room in the hotel, because I could not imagine anything better). It was an amazing room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Newton.

There was a fridge, and microwave in the room. The was a desk and chair in the room.

The hotel offers complimentary breakfast. (As well as free parking.) There were scrambled eggs, sausage links, orange juice, apple juice, water, make your own waffles with strawberries, fresh fruit (apples, oranges), cereal, hot water to make oatmeal, mini donuts (three kinds) blueberry & chocolate chocolate chip muffins (they were moist and flavorful), bagels, slices of bread to toast, french toast, small containers or milk, hard boiled eggs, and yogurt. (There may have been more items, but it is what I could remember). (The breakfast items were all of great quality.)

We had approximately 10 rooms booked, and no one in our party had any complaints. If you stay here you will not be disappointed!

There is a rewards membership, and I highly recommend joining. I have stayed in several AmericInn's, and have never been disappointed :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Americinn and for choosing our hotel for your home base during your wedding weekend. Our free breakfast is just one of the great amenities we offer. We offer a variety of honeymoon suites for the wedding couple as well as well appointed guest rooms for wedding guests. I thank you again for choosing our hotel to stay at during such a special event in ones life. We would look forward to any future stays you may have with us.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Recently stayed here for a wedding. This wedding was a little over an hour away and we didn't have to stay over, but it worked out easier to do so. We were glad we had stayed as part of the wedding party was there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Americinn. I am glad to hear that you were able to visit with the wedding guests and wedding party during your stay. We have a beautiful lobby with wonderful conversation areas just for such a purpose. The pub area is a great place to gather as well. I hope if you ever find yourself in the Newton area again that we can be of service to you. Safe Travels

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while driving to Denver, and I was amazed. I was allowed to keep my pet, I was given a door by the exit door, which was great for the pet. I checked in at 2am, so they allowed me a late checkout, breakfast was amazing, pool area was relaxing.... nothing but high praise for this hotel. Rooms are nothing great, but the mini fridge and microwave in room was very helpful. Overall, excellent for the price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Teresa M, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Americinn in Newton. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. We do our best to accommodate guest requests for pet rooms and late check outs. We are glad you enjoyed the free breakfast and pool area. I hope if you are ever in our area again we can be of service to you. Safe travels!!!

Teresa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newton
0.3 km away
6.4 km away
Super 8 Newton
Super 8 Newton
#3 of 8 in Newton

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton? Share your experiences!