“Great breakfast ”

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

£3.50 bargain
Includes tea toast
A 20 minute wait but well worth it
Very fresh staff friendly and nice surroundings

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I called In Ty Ebbw Fach for a Coffee after visiting "The Guardian" and It was lovely Inside too. It was super clean Inside and the Staff were friendly. It had a lovely atmosphere. It was a nice day outside to so the window was open letting In some cool air. I only had a Coffee so I cant talk about the food but the Salad looked nice. I will be visiting again In a few weeks so I will make this place somewhere to sit down and eat Lunch. I noticed It had FREE Wi Fi too. If your passing then do call In. It Is really worth the visit. I am certain there Is some kind of Museum Inside as you walk through the door. I will look better next time. All In all Its a lovely place and the Coffee Is good.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We visited for Sunday lunch, myself, my wife and my mother. We all had the garlic mushrooms to start I had the veggie option which included veggie sausages potatoes roasties and a good selection of veg and stuffing with as much gravy as we wanted, my wife and mother had pork. I was the only one to have a sweet apple pie and ice cream. Couldn’t fault it, the staff were excellent and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Have been being to visit Six Bells for a few years, but always seem to skip it. Had promised my Australian wife we would go there, but two days later than we did, as the weather was nice, so went on spur of moment. Thank heaven, rest of week weather was awful. The Guardian statue was awe inspiring. Went in the TyEbbw Fach - immediately was impressed. Clean, tidy, good decor, lovely food, pleasant staff and didn’t break the bank. Would well recommend.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

First time I'd visited this cafe although I'd heard good things about it. I called in for a coffee after visiting the Guardian again. It was quite full but the surroundings are very pleasant and comfortable, and the staff very friendly. The lemon sponge cake was amazing. I will be visiting again.