“Great Taste - Portions - Service and Lunch Menu Value”

Chopsticks Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 45 Restaurants in Johnston
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Went here for lunch with coworkers and was impressed by the value lunch menu. I ordered chicken teriyaki and double rice was substituted since I do not enjoy egg rolls. For under $10 with a beverage this is my new favorite Chinese food when in town. Also, I asked the waitress there and she stated that if you request that meals can all be prepared without the breading. Which is a bonus as one tries to stay away from fried greasy foods. Give them a try and if this review helped give a thumbs up.

RetiredArmyRANGER

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Went for lunch today -- not crowded at all, which isn't a good sign. Service was prompt.
The hot and sour soup was adequate. The entree, yo-sheng scallops were ok, but the veggies included were not the same as the menu description. The egg roll was incredibly greasy.
The family has a small boy, about two I guess, who is as cute as a button, but as quiet and still as you'd expect from a two year old. He is also barefoot, which I'm pretty sure is against health regulations.
If you get a meal here, it will be decent, but no more. I certainly wouldn't search the place out on purpose.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

We ate at Wongs on Sunday for the dim sum. We arrived at 10:45, & ordered 12 plates of dim sum. Dim sum was served within 15 minutes which is reasonable as it's cooked as ordered.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I visited this restaurant based on a review in Cityview, it did not disappoint. The lunch entree came with a choice of soup, wonton or eggroll and a nice chinese donut to start. This is a family run restaurant so don't expect frills. The service was very pleasant and attentive. The food was much better than your average run of the mill Chinese restaurant or fast food chain. A notice said they have dim sum on weekends so will have to give that a try.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I went here for Saturday lunch around 1:30. They were pretty busy and we waited for a table to be cleared as all tables were dirty or occupied. We thought dim sum was only on Sundays but it was also Saturday lunch time (we know for next time)! We ordered an order of vegetable egg rolls, order of crab ragoons, I ordered sesame chicken and he ordered hot braised pork. The egg rolls were pretty tasteless but the ragoons were good. I believe they were handmade as the filling wasn't mixed well. The sesame chicken had a good flavor and little spice which we like. There was a pretty of carry outs but couple tables seated after us. We are looking forward to trying dim sum next!