Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fort Dodge, IA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Budget Host Inn(Fort Dodge)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herein townfront desklocation was perfectthe room was nicerooms are spacioussmall refrigeratornice hotelawesome staffhandicapped roomgreat place to stayexercise roomrestaurants and shoppingair conditionernice breakfastthe breakfast areacontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Rachel H, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fort Dodge, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Reviewed 9 January 2017

checkinn was excellent. i arrived very late with my work partner, who had booked the room for the night. we thought that it would take time to check in since most places do. I was wrong. The girl, i do believe her name was alyssa. she was the one working late at night when we showed up. she introduced herself, but did not catch the name....only glanced at name tag. She got right on it and helped us get checked into a room, told us about the hotel, breakfast, pool room, ect. She handed us the room key and told us where to go. in the morning, breakfast was not to be ready until 6 but she had it out at 5am which saved us time from having to stop at a store on way out. she was very conversational with us while we waited for the computer to generate our reservation. always on top o everything. answered all of our questions. Greeted us when we came in and out even though she had done it once already,,,,made us feel welcomed more. I felt just like i was at home even though I was at a hotel....she was the best customer service person I have ever met and I sure plan to return and to spread the word about the hotel and the awesome service she provided to us while we were there. By the way, having breakfast out early, was a great idea, and there was allot of different options to choose from. very impressed with this hotel. wish there was more space to write about my time there...all in all...will come back and hope to see alyssa again when i do.....looking forward to next trip

Room Tip: worth the money friend paid to stay the night...
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Rachel H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fort Dodge, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write this amazing review. Alysa is a wonderful employee and I'm so happy that you got the chance to see that. I will let her know of this great review, I'm sure she will be very happy to read it. We cant wait to have you back!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Had to travel for a funeral. It is hard to pick a hotel, but we did well! The room was nice, clean with comfortable furnishings. I liked the fact that it had a microwave and a fridge. The staff was helpful but could have been a little more customer friendly. The breakfast was outstanding and changed a little every day. Did not use the pool or the exercise room but both looked very nice!

Stayed: January 2017
Rachel H, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fort Dodge, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and rooms. I apologize if you had any issues with our staff. I will pass this on so we may better serve others. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I recently stayed at Country Inn & Suites in Fort Dodge IA. I was blown away by the cleanliness of the hotel. The whole time I was staying here I felt like I was at home. This hotel has welcoming staff that greets you as soon as you walk through the door. They always go above and beyond to make sure that your needs and wants are met. Fresh baked cooks were out all day and night. I had stayed multiple nights and the breakfast was never repeated. Which is a good thing cause you never get tried of eating breakfast. I will for sure be back to stay at this hotel the next time I am in town. Thank you for the best experience.

Room Tip: Up to date suites are amazing
Reviewed 14 December 2016