“Excellent quality sandwiches”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Had the Sarah's Revenge - it's a quality sandwich. Great roast beef and focaccia. They also give you a side of bread too. Get the olive oil as it's of great quality too. All around, worth it for an $8 sandwich.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank johnlwood

Reviewed 14 April 2016

With so many delicious sounding sandwiches on the menu to choose from, I had to go with my first instinct and ordered the Sarah's Revenge. This was a great decision, as the rare roast beef and bacon(!) melded with the gooey mozzarella and soft sauteed peppers with a light kick from the mild horseradish sauce into a flavor combination that was truly one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. The only thing that could maybe have improved it was a more potent horseradish sauce, but that is a minor quibble.

The sandwich came on focaccia bread, which was great, but I was even more impressed with the little sides of bread we received to accompany our sandwiches. These were soft, a little garlicky, and a lot tasty, and made for a fantastic little extra with our meal. I was less impressed with the rather average pasta salad; I may go for a different side with my sandwich combo next time.

Ambiance is pretty basic, but with food like this it's hard to complain. My only issue now is whether I stick with this fantastic sandwich on my return visits or continue to explore the rest of the mouth-watering sandwich menu!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Came here for lunch while on business. Ordered ham and cheese on rye with mustard and lettuce. Also ordered the turkey sub. Received a hot ham and cheese on there own bread with no mustard. /the turkey sub was pretty good. Prices moderate.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Best sandwiches in town and the service is awesome. Tends to get noisy around lunch time so you have to stand near the counter so you can hear when your order is ready.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank torpdo
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE this place. Usually go here 3 times a week for lunch as I work nearby. I order online, pickup is super easy and the guys that are at the checkout counter are seriously the nicest. Love the bread and their Caesar salad is phenomenal! Check this place out, you won't regret it.

Date of visit: September 2014