“Good for lunch, one of the best orange chicken”
Review of China Place

China Place
Ranked #341 of 579 Restaurants in Des Moines
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Good lunch deals and one of the best orange chicken's I've ever had - the chicken is fried to a nice crisp, but not overpowering. Make sure to get it spicy!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Twice my wife and I ordered from China Place. They used to deliver on time, but the last few times the food has been late, and the staff refused to acknowledge, and is even rude. Thanks again China Place for reminding me that Red Baron frozen pizza has my back. I selected not family friendly in the options since my family was not fed :/

Thank S.M. B
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Every time we order China Place at the hotel I work at, they are always extremely nice and treat us very well! Tony is one of the friendliest drivers I've met, and they always give you an incredible amount of really great food. The Lemon Chicken is the best!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I went to Drake so I am bias, but I love China place for dine in, carry out, or delivery! Their crab rangoon is the best ever, and I love that the menu has so many options. You get soup, side, and meal for a decent price and it's usually hot when it's delivered (bonus).

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

We were driving through Des Moines and wanted Chinese food. Found this through a Google search and I'm glad we did. Food was good (Mongolian beef, orange chicken, and pork love mein) came with rice, an egg roll or cheese puff, and soup. All the food was good. The service left a bit to be desired (didn't bring us our drinks and no follow up on how the food was) but the food made up for most of that. I'd stop again.