“Poor service!!!!”

Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Decorah
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Waited over 45 minutes and the server never checked back with us after serving us our beverage and taking our order. It was just a deli sandwich!!! We finally went up asked her how long it would be and she said, "You haven't gotten your food yet?" HELLO?? You were the server who never checked back on us!!! Never going back. :(

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Definitely the place to go for lunch in Decorah. The food is really good, freshly prepared, and the service was amazing!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Unfortunately the cucumbers and the pickles were the only thing on the menu that was good. I wouldn't go back!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I almost always order the mushroom walnut burger, not because I’m vegetarian, but because it’s very tasty! Their cucumber salad is great, and so are the kettle chips. My husband usually gets a burger and enjoys those as well. Great menu variety and always delicious—I’ve never been disappointed here!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We love eating here when we visit Decorah. The food is fresh & made from scratch. The staff is very friendly & so is the owner.

Date of visit: March 2018