“Best Bahn Mi!”

Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Decorah
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 6 September 2017

If I'm in Decorah, I'm eating lunch at the Angry Pickle. Absolutely love their Bahn Mi sandwich - spicy and juicy. My husband loves the varieties of soup fresh daily.

Mark R, Owner at Ede's Angry Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed producing are fresh soups dearly and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Our family had supper at the "Pickle" and everyone left satisfied. I had the "Norski" sandwich of smoked salmon and it was soooo good. Loved their fish soup and cucumber salad too. Staff were very nice and attentive. And there is a fun wall of pickle caricatures.

Mark R, Owner at Ede's Angry Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for sharing- we are glad to have you visit and look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Had lunch here with friends. Food was mediocre at best. Waitress was very friendly. There are many options in Decorah. While my friends enjoyed their lunches, I did not like mine.

Mark R, Owner at Ede's Angry Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

We are sorry to hear you did not care for your meal. As you said, there are many places to eat is Decorah- next time you are in town, feel free to dine elsewhere. We are ensure you will be more satisfied. Cheers- Ede

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are huge pickle fans. Our first trip to Decorah we were so excited about an establishment the word pickle in their name. Especially Angry Pickle. Sadly, when we browsed the menu on the front window, not a single pickle on the menu. So sad. We didn't go in.

Mark R, Owner at Ede's Angry Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you for reaching out- every dish is garnished with Angry Pickles! I wish you had simply come in and asked! You could have enjoyed the bounty....

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great service, quiet, fish chowder was great on a cold day. If you like desserts they have home made