“Fresh Food!”

Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Decorah
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after a soccer game. Great food and great service located right downtown with reasonable prices. Everyone commented on how fresh their food seemed and the bread for their sandwiches were fantastic!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We are lunch here & we all loved it. The food is so fresh & delicious! The atmosphere is nice & so are the staff. I had the beefy J & clam chowder. Perfect choice for lunch!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

They have great sandwiches made with really good ingredients. Never had anything I didn't like-All of their food is made and cooked right in front of you-highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

This is so much more than a deli. Came for lunch, saw the ribs that were being served and we dove in. Incredible. The homemade sauce #todiefor. Menu of great sandwiches as well. Cucumber salad delish. A truly great surprise!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I have been here twice for lunch, once alone and once with my husband. Their sandwiches are twists on the usual suspects, which is fun. I thought mine were delicious, although my husband thought his was just ok.