See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This hotel should be condemned. As you enter the "lobby" the receptionist is behind 1-inch thick bullet-proof glass and communicates in poor English through the slot under the window. I had to change my room after I entered the smoke-saturated room I had and almost puked. She refused to refund my money after I saw the condition of the motel but did move me to a non-smoking room. The rooms are small, have the feel of a city jail cell (dank, moldy, cinder block), and have not been updated since 1962. The doors don't lock so you will want to keep a sidearm handy after seeing some of the locals and residents. I chained the door and propped chair up. Redeeming qualities--the A/C worked and there was running water. They actually list free parking as a perk with this motel. If it was after 11 a.m. and I needed to crash somewhere, I would have gone to the city park or slept in my car. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE AND NOT READ REVIEWS ON THIS DUMP!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mtfriess
Reviewed 3 August 2015

The motel is a perfect place for a budget stay.The rooms were very clean and tidy.
I would recomend it for sure if you are looking to spend less. Hotel is slightly dated but clean. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

dirty stained towels the rude front desk guy had to come check room &count towels b4 we could get deposit back ,only one pillow other one was sheets folded and put in case no blankets on the bed .room was cold &drafty. January in Nebraska) so blankets were needed.when we went to try to get are money back rude front desk guys threaten to call the police on us .worst place only have negative things to say about the dump !

• Stayed: January 2014
6  Thank peteygirl
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We exited i90 at 4 am needing rest until morning. Owner(?)
wanted to charge 70 something and we talked him down a few dollars. Owner(?) said he needed to come show us how to open the door because the key didn't work so good. He basically had to jiggle the lock and kick the door open. We felt the need to place the only chair in the room up against the door and we slept in our clothes. There were soap bits in the sink and tub and a pair of sunglasses in the floor. A rubberband in the floor and dirty pillow cases. Thank goodness for traveling with our own pillows. We were too tired to look for anything else. When i told the man that we did not have a good night and that the room was dirty he said he would tell housecleaning (who looked to be his wife). Like the other review, i've stayed in cheap before, but there is a difference between cheap and dirty.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank butlerlj
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We have stayed our fair share of cheap rooms but there is no doubt this us the smallest room we've ever stayed in. we just wanted a clean room with a clean bathroom. The comforter was dirty and torn, I didn't want to use the toilet or the used toilet paper, when my husband went to ask for more toilet paper and soap the attendant was rude. Then he got back upstairs and called front desk to get the wifi password and he said "I am not a call service please do not call".... Um sorry but we're trying to force ourselves into enjoying your dirty hotel. Should have just left.... waste of 50 bucks stay at quality inn down the street....

• Stayed: September 2012