“❤️❤️❤️ Love Scratch Cupcakes!”
Review of Scratch Cupcakery

Scratch Cupcakery
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Coralville
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Reviewed 2 July 2017

So glad they came into town. Fresh, big and great selection. Price is good @ $2.00 a cupcake. Big city prices get up to $4.25. The workings are friendly too..

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

It's standard operation procedure to stop for desert here and as a precaution we ALWAYS take a few extra cupcakes. They were sold out of the delicious sugar cooked. Too late. The assorted cupcakes were fantastic.
College kids do the serving always good street parking. Very nice new area of shopping. New Von Maur store a few feet away.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

so many cupcakes too choose from they have the best cupcakes ever.. The edible cookie dough is amazing but go early for best selections..

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We were in the Iowa City/Coralville area for a doctors appointment at The University of Iowa Hospital. We spent the night at Homewood Suites ( 5 star hotel btw) and were pleasantly surprised that Scratch was right next door ! There is a Scratch in West DesMoines, but we hadn't made it there yet after hearing all of the rave reviews. It was closed at the time we found it, (after 7pm), but looked forward to returning the next morning before we checked out of the hotel. What a treat and well worth the wait !!!! Both my husband and I chose 2 different cupcakes each to bring home with us. We both enjoyed the choices that we made and will definite visit this location again at our next trip to the area and will find the one in West DesMoines. Loved it !!!!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My daughter was just finishing a course of chemo and radiation in Iowa City. She decided she wanted to do something to thank her caregivers and support staff who supported her throughout this ordeal. Cupcakes! So I went with her to Scratch. And then the hilarity began! She told the lovely girls behind the counter that she wanted the cupcakes to resemble breasts, to commemorate her diagnoses, treatment and recovery. The employees whooped and cheered her, which brought tears to my eyes. I am NOT a big fan of cupcakes, but I'm a massive fan of Scratch. (My daughter wouldn't take no for an answer, so I had the chocolate cupcake with mint frosting.)