All reviews social hour des moines real plates happy hour clean rooms refrigerator and microwave would stay here again hot tub comfortable bed easy access lobby area waffles veal dishes great place to stay great room front desk clerk night's sleep
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Our stay was exceptional. David is an amazing employee, he made check in a breeze. He is very knowledgeable about the area, giving recommendations on places to eat, places to visit and activities for the family. You could tell he loves his job. Housekeeping did a great job, paid alot of attention to detail. The hotel is clean and comfortable, very welcoming. The beds were very comfortable and the couch was great for my child to sleep on. You can tell the owner takes pride in his hotel. I would most definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kaczusia, Owner at Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you Sara for these wonderful words about my hotel but mostly about my staff. Yes, I am proud of them and would like to thank you for noticing their unceasing efforts to make your stay comfortable and memorable. All the best in your Holiday travels and Merry Christmas.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I had a very nice stay here. Room was nice and clean. The staff was very pleasant and helpful in my interaction. They had a very nice happy hour with some good food choices and drinks that was just wrapping up when I checked in. The breakfast was also nice. Very nice hotel and value for the stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kaczusia, Owner at Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thanks Dustin, I am so glad you liked my hotel. We are always thrilled to interact with our great guests such as yourself and want to see you back. May your travels always be fun and adventurous.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We have stayed at the Best Western Plus in Clive several times while we were in Des Moines and it has always been a pleasant experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet is excellent.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kaczusia, Owner at Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thanks for the great words and have a great trip. May your travels always be enchanting and inspirational. Most of all have fun out there!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I have stayed at this facility many, many times over the years and have always been pleased with the accomodations and courtesy of the staff. Mostly business trips but on a few occasions I have made it a point to stay there on vactions as well. It's convienient access makes staying in the Clive / West DesMoines area simple and enjoyable. Look forward to many more future bookings when I'm in the vacinity.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kaczusia, Owner at Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thanks Steve, I am so glad you like my hotel and choose to stay with us during your business and pleasure trips. We are certainly thrilled and honored to host you every time. All the best in your travels and we look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We enjoyed our stay. The service was excellent with a great breakfast buffet. The rooms were very clean and appreciated the plush towels in the bath room. The location was terrific when travelling on the I-35.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kaczusia, Owner at Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thanks for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and the plush towels. May your travels always be fun and trouble free and when next passing through Des Moines we hope to host you again.