“Delicious Food, Great prices”
Review of Mi Mexico

Mi Mexico
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Clive
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Delicious food, I enjoyed the salsa, the spicy salsa they bring in from the back is incredibly spicy and I recommend it. Prices are as assumed, and portion sizes are large.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! Cheese enchiladas are the best I've ever had (and that includes TX & CA). Mole sauces are superb. Light cabbage slaw on most dishes is crunchy and delicious. Get the Original Margarita! Served in a personal shaker base with strainer. Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The Fajitas were delish! The Queso is rich and flavorful. Coconut, Mango, Kiwi, Peach, and BlackBerry blended Margaritas are delish!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Ate here last Saturday night with my grandmother, aunt, uncle, and wife during our visit to Urbandale. My grandmother recommended the restaurant, having eaten here previously and enjoying it. My wife made a same-day reservation, and we were promptly seated upon arrival. Colorful, authentic decor, good-sized dining room, full house that evening. We were promptly greeted and asked about beverages. Our margaritas were good - I had the Cadillac, and everyone else at the table had the house/original served in the metal shakers. Great chips and salsa. Entrees were delicious, piping hot, appealing in appearance, very ample portions, and very reasonably priced. Several ate our table went home with boxes of leftovers. We very much enjoyed ourselves. I only wish we had this restaurant in the Minneapolis area. We'll be back.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Needing a break from regular fare and not too distant from the hotel Mi Mexico was ideal.
The Margarita's were excellent and great value. Starting with Quesadillas and finishing with Fajitas both really tasty and certainly more than we could do justice to provided the change that we wanted. The Chardonnay was pretty good too!