“Great burger specials for lunch”
Review of Legends Sports Bar

Cuisines: American
Description: 5632434266
Description: 5632434266
Reviewed 24 May 2017

This large sports bar attracts a large lunch crowd with very good lunch specials. I am always happy with their large burgers, buffalo burgers, and especially their cheese melt special. Their Tacos are also good and a bargain on Tuesday. Their service is usually good and they even have some fish dinner and prime rib specials on some nights. I don't think you can get a better burger in town at these prices.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

It was taco Tuesday at Legends, but I prefer their burgers. Today I had a hot hot jalapeno burger and my friend had a mushroom burger. We both ordered quarter pounders because the 8 oz burgers are too big. As usual, fries were hot and good and the burger was the best I've had in a long while. The ambience is typical sports bar..not too cozy, but the prices are great. A favorite place!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We found this place by accident. Glad we did ! The place was very busy, but we were seated quickly and with a smile. Very reasonable pool table rates. A large following of established pool players, here. Good selection of TVs . Very good selection of beer and food choices. The Pork riblets are huge and a meal and one half. The pizza was incredible !! I know !! One of, if not the best, pizza we had ever eaten.
Our waitress(s) were very friendly and available when requested.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Pool hall in the back, bar and grill in the front. Went in about 10:00 on a Saturday night, only a few people at the bar. Bartender was friendly enough. Food took a while to get, but came out as expected. Regular bar food, but the wings are top notch.
1 pool table in bar was only a quarter. Well balanced and in great shape. Also had a nice looking shuffle board table, but we didn't play on it.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

My wife and I stopped in here for a quick bite tonight. Everything we ordered should have been a quick prep....but that was not the case. We waited about an hour for our food to come; it finally came after we were getting up to leave. No apologies. No comps. Not a happy customer. The manager should have done something to make up for things.

Food was decent, and the servers were ok. It was just an absolutely ridiculous wait time. The place was not busy either. I think their food preparation methods need some attention.

We live near Clinton and are there on a regular basis, but we will not be returning to Legends.