“Great little restaurant!”
Review of Ladybug

Ladybug
Ranked #20 of 52 Restaurants in Clear Lake
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: We are open SEASONALLY between May and October. We are a FARM-TO-FORK experience. The Amish and local Farmers and Gardeners grow for us. We make and bake everything FRESH. Our menu changes daily. Dine in various rooms or Tea room, outdoors in the courtyard or in the greenhouses.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I love the Ladybug! I especially like the lunch menu! It is so good, very charming atmosphere. Fresh foods, croissants, great breads and casseroles. Raspberry salad dressing and yummy deserts! I love the homemade soups and breads. Eat inside or out. Always a pleasant meal, and a great place to meet a friend. I still want to try the oven pizza on Friday nights! Would highly recommend this place to a friend! Lovely outdoor patio to eat on. Everything here is fresh!

1  Thank LBKennedy52

Reviewed 24 July 2016

A great place with a unique ambience. The menu choices are not the run of the mill selections. Fresh, unique, and delicious best describes the Ladybug. Open seasonally, it is a busy place for lunch and groups seem to enjoy get togethers in various rooms.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

What a delightful surprise! I discovered Ladybug this summer and was immediately enchanted. There is a tea room and a more formal, but cozy dining room. The outside patio is a beautiful haven of ponds and flowering plants.
The attention to detail is unlike any restaurant in the area.
Just gorgeous, there is a nursery on the grounds and interesting gifts to buy.
This is the perfect place to take your mother, or visitors to Clear Lake. I eat here regularly.
The food is a semi-fixed menu. A starter of soup or salad with the delicious house dressing, 4 or so sandwiches to choose from, and at least 3 to 4 desserts. There is often a gluten-free option and food is locally sourced and mostly organic.
Ladybug also has the best pizza in the area. You must reserve your order in advance. Wood-fired, the best I've ever had and I hope the bring in gluten-free crust and they'll see me every week!
Everything is absolutely fresh. It is priced just right, so just have an enjoyable, relaxing meal.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

The Lady Bug is very cute and meet place to go for LUNCH or dinner. Their lunches are unique and change daily. Everything is made fresh each day. I have been there many times and have never been disappointed! Always wonderful!! The owners are very friendly and helpful. I also took my family here for my birthday, we had their fire grilled pizza, made with homemade ingredients and fresh from the garden vegetables and herbs. Pizza takes awhile to bake, which you are told, is worth the wait!! Absolutely my favorite pizza in Clear Lake! One can also shop around their unique rooms, mostly handmade items. Visit this place, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

This is a fun place with several interesting rooms to eat in.... Some indoors and some outdoors..... You decide..... Lots to look at and even gifts and some antiques and collectables