“Good lunch -- and Great Custards”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Clear Lake
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I am always looking for something local when I ear and on a recent cross country trip, I found Culver, a Midwest faster food chain. The bacon cheeseburger was really good and cheap. The French fries were hot and crispy. The woman at the cash register was so helpful explaining the menu, the various options and how I had to come back for some of their famous custards. She explained Culver is 90% cream and 10% air. All the others are 90% air. She was right – that is one fine custard and they all come with toppings. Thanks for your friendly people, good food, and such a nice comfort food lunch.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Very good food! Good location! Close to all major hiway and motels very good service!and pricing is reasonable!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were pleasantly surprised by this Culvers. We ordered burgers and they were delicious. I ordered mine without the bun (gluten-free) and was very pleased. They do have a gluten-free bun option. The green beans were nicely seasoned and the French fries were excellent. Better than the average fast food places. We are very pleased we chose this Culver's for dinner.

1  Thank Anita O
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We enjoy stopping here for a meal after a motorcycle ride around the lake. Good food and service as well as location near the highway and Interstate. One of the things we like is they still take a local check. Place has always been clean when we have visited.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I've been to so many fast food resturants but this place is amazing! I may sound like I'm going over board but seriously, I'm not! This place has excellent service, the resturant is very clean, the food is so tasty and fresh! Not compared to other fast foods resturants that are sometimes disorganized..My parents have gone here and they we're amazed!If you haven't tried Culver's, you need to try it now. They do take time in making your food because they are actually grilling not like some places that mirowave them.

1  Thank Tania N