“Huge portions and reasonable prices”
Review of The Other Place

The Other Place
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Clear Lake
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We had dinner here before attending a show at The Surf Ballroom. The deluxe nachos with beef was massive and very tasty. We ordered 2 pizzas for the 4 of us and were delighted by the amount of toppings and the taste of the pizzas. When I go back to Clear Lake, The Other Place will be the only place I will dine.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza....., just so good. Great value. We had the gumbo chili.... the weirdest stuff. Not sure I would have that again but lived the puzza

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Right on the major highway running through town, so easy to find. Close to the Surf Ballroom, but come extra early if you are going to a concert, they get packed! Delicious pizza, and pasta dishes, as well as burgers and fries, and a wide selection of sandwiches, etc. on the menu. Always good service, and great food, not too price.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Decided to take back roads on our trip to Worthington and stopped here to watch a game, eat, and have a cold one! Sat at the bar, fast service and food was good my husband and I split chicken & fries! A lot of TVs to watch football

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

On the long drive from Mille Lacs Lake to Branson, we decided to take a break and get something to eat. Checked with Google and the most popular suggestion was "The Other Place". What a great place it was! My husband ordered a salad with chicken on top. Very fresh and very large portion. I had a buffalo and cheese chicken sandwich. Cole Slaw was creamy goodness. Yum! Service was super friendly! Will stop again.