“A quick, tasty option”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #27 of 52 Restaurants in Clear Lake
Reviewed 1 September 2017

So much better than my hometown Wendy's. Staff were friendly, quick. Great food. Delicious chili. Offered my son an unexpected frosty with his meal. Surprisingly professional -- only because my hometown one is horribly lacking by comparison.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

very clean restruant employees were very nice and the food was good and hot chili was really good so was the hamburgers

Reviewed 10 September 2016

1st time having their BERRY...black and strawberries with cut up chicken, good lettuce; not cheap iceberg, good raspberry dressings, 1 small bread toppings.

I'll order again!

Betty Gordon
Ames, Iowa

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Walked in and was bombarded by the smell of old fryer oil. Debated leaving but really didn't want to drive somewhere else. Went to place my order for a sandwich combo off of the menu, where I then was asked single double or triple. I said single, (menu doesn't list upcharge for more burgers), then I was asked what size soda. I said which one comes with that combo, they all do he said, to which I then said which comes with that price on the board. He hesitated and a coworker stated that would be a small. I said forget it we are leaving, if you have one combo price on the board, you say for $x.00 You can dbl the burger etc. Take your nickel and dime deceitful attitude and close the place!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

DO NOT STOP HERE IF YOU WANT FRIENDLY SERVICE!
The food was gross and the staff has manners.
Wrong food, and it wasn't even busy!